The IT Service Desk would like to thank you for your patience and support while their telephone lines have been operating reduced hours.
Their normal telephone service hours will return on Thursday 24th September i.e. 8.30am – 5pm Thursday 24th and Friday 25th, then 8.30am until 7pm with effect from Monday 28th September.
In the meantime, the IT Service Desk will continue to provide support and progress outstanding cases until 5pm each day, and they can be contacted through the https://support.southwales.ac.uk/ (USW log in required).
IT Services have also made a number of self-service resources available online to support staff and students:
- General IT self-service advice and guidance https://its.southwales.ac.uk/
- IT account and password enquiries https://its.southwales.ac.uk/password-and-email/password/
- To obtain an update on a current case, please visit https://support.southwales.ac.uk/
- Microsoft advice and training https://universityofsouthwales.sharepoint.com/sites/O365CL
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) https://its.southwales.ac.uk/it-support/faqs/
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and would appreciate your support as the IT Service Desk makes this adjustment to enable their teams to provide USW with effective and timely enquiry/ case resolution.