Feedback from Loop
has indicated that students are unsure how to book a Student Support appointment online.
Appointments can be booked online for the following services:
To book an appointment:
- Log onto UniLife
- Click on Appointments tab (this takes you to Advice Zone Online)
- Look for available appointments
- If you know who you want to speak to (person or service) type that into the search box
- Find the appointment you want and select 'book’
- A box will open where you can add any additional details (e.g. access needs), this is optional
- Select 'Book now’
View the Advice Zone Online video guide
After you have booked your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation to your University email account. This email will contain all the details you need for your appointment and a ‘check-in code’.
Attending your appointment
When you arrive for your appointment, please enter the check-in code sent in your confirmation email into the designated PC. Your adviser will be notified that you have arrived for your appointment. Please take a seat in the waiting area and wait to be called for your appointment.