Change of Address: Let Student Finance Know

July 27, 2017

If your address changes at any time while you’re studying, you should let Student Finance know.

If you don’t keep your contact address up to date, you might not get your entitlement letter or declaration form and your student finance payments might be late.

To update your details log into your student finance account and update your details in 'Your Profile’. Use the links below to visit your student finance provider:

Wales and EU


Northern Ireland


NHS Wales

Aside from Student Finance, there are numerous other institutions who need your details to be up-to-date. Have a look at our Moving House Checklist for more info.

Tagged: money unilife