February 10, 2017
The National Student Survey (NSS) has been running for two weeks now.
Prizes you can win this year:
- If you complete the survey , you will be entitled to a free hot drink. Vouchers are available from the Advice Zones on each campus.
- If you complete the survey at any point, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win one of four £250 Amazon vouchers. The winners will be selected by Ipsos Mori and they will be informed if they have won by the end of April 2017.
- NEW for 2017: the University will pay the Students’ Union to organise a celebration event for students of the Schools…
- with the highest percentage response rate by the 28th February
- with the highest percentage response rate by the 30th April
The Race is On!
As far as faculties go, Creative Industries students have maintained their pole position for a second week, with Computing, Engineering and Science students falling further behind the other faculties.
However, to win the prize, this a faculty race, it’s a race between the Schools. For now, the School of Care Sciences is still in the lead for winning the Celebration Event. The top five have changed since last week, with new entry Psychology and Therapeutic Studies rising straight to second place, pushing the Media School out of the top five. The School of Computing and Mathematics have upped their game, almost tying for second place. Will any school catch up with Care Sciences? We’ll see which USW students are most keen for a celebration!
Fill in the NSS, encourage your coursemates, and spread the word!
If you want a chance to party, help your School top the league by the end of the month!
Here’s how USW’s Schools are doing at the end of week one:
Image Credits and Copyrights: Under the Copyright and Rights in Performances (Quotation and Parody) Regulations 2014, copyrighted content can be used for purposes of satire and parody. This image is a composite including copyrighted and trademarked characters from The Simpsons. Copyright owner: 20th Century Fox.