Competition: Winners of Round Two - and Round Three!
October 29, 2013
This week, we’re running a series of quiz rounds – and give away two £20 Amazon vouchers in each round.
Round Two Results
|Question||Page where you’ll find the answer|
|Name any one of the Student Voice Reps (SVRs) who represent you.||Any name from the list of Student Voice Reps is accepted. They are there to represent all students.|
|Name a supermarket which offers a free shuttle bus near your campus?||Our Shuttle buses page includes information about local complimentary supermarket buses.|
The winners of this round, selected by random draw from the correct entries, are:
- Steven Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michael Gearon (email@example.com)
Quiz questions: Round Three
Here are some tips:
- To find the answers, start on the UniLife A-Z and use the 'Search UniLife’ tool
- If your browser can open multiple tabs, it’ll be easier if you keep the Quiz open in one tab, but use a different tab to find the answers, and then copy them across into the form.
In addition to the answer, you’ll have to include an internet address (URL) for each answer.
Some questions may have several possible answers. That’s intentional. You don’t have to find all possible answers – one correct answer will do. Click on the button for the quiz:
In total, we’re giving away £200 in Amazon vouchers with an April 2014 expiry date.
For each round, there will be two prizes of £20 in vouchers.
Competition entries which are correct and complete with contact details will be entered into a random draw. Only enrolled students are eligible to enter the competition. Please enter your university email address when prompted.
This round is open until 9am Wednesday 30th October 2013. Each round of the competition is open until 9am on the next working day.
The next round
We aim to publish the winners of this round, the correct answers, and the next round of the quiz on Wednesday 30th October, by 11am.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to students currently enrolled at the University of South Wales.
- To enter the competition, you must submit your answers to the quiz questions, along with valid contact details.
- Only one competition entry per student per round will be accepted.
- Each round is administered as a separate and independent competition of its own.
- A submission deadline is included with each round of the competition.
- Submissions for the competition can be submitted through the online form embedded on this page by the deadline stated on this page.
- Submissions without a valid University of South Wales student email address will not be eligible to win the competition.
- The competition winners will be selected by a random draw from all entries that answered all questions correctly. In cases where the answer is incorrect, the web address submitted alongside the answer will be used to determine where the information comes from – and if the information is incorrect in writing, online, the answer will be accepted and entered into the draw.
- Competition winners will be contacted through their University email address and their details will be published on UniLife News and through the USW UniLife Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- No cash alternative is available for any of the prizes.
- Prizes not claimed within 10 working days of the winner having been sent an email notification of their win will be reallocated to a different winner by means of another random draw.
- We will use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition.
- Your name and enrolment number will be published online if you win the competition. By entering this competition you waive any rights, claims or interest you may have to control the use of your identity, and agree that any described herein may be made without compensation.
- The decision of the Director of Student Services is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility is accepted for any submission which, due to a technical error or any other reason, is not delivered or is delayed.
- This competition is not open any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the competition, or the direct family members of persons involved in the running of the competition.
- The University of South Wales reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The University of South Wales reserves the right to amend the publication times of rounds of this competition, and the results announcement times, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering the competition.